Before breaking your pocket when it comes to skin care how about checking D.I.Y alternatives…
I recently bought a make-up remover and I was just disappointed to find out I could have saved my coins by simply heading down to my kitchen cupboard.
- Olive oil has great skin benefits but it's also is also a great make up remover, it really does work
So there's a hashtag on Twitter going by #GirlTalkZA it's basically where girls give tips, advice or ask questions about anything related to females, so a certain lady posted about this mask and knowing me I just had to try it out.
Bentonite Clay Powder and Apple Cider vinegar, this is known to clean and moisturize your skin, I tried it and anything close to natural D.I.Y I love and I was happy with the results.
- 2 tablespoons of Bentonite Clay
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar( optional)
- 5 Tablespoons of water
- Mix the ingredient into a paste and apply to the face and neck
- Leave the mixture on 15-20 minutes but as soon you feel a tingling sensation remove the mask don't wait to feel a burning sensation and I advise to moisturize after using the mask , I moisturized with some coconut oil and the results have been good, clear skin. Using this mask once a week is will show good results.
By : Theo Alexis